I'm happy to report that I quilted and bound this kids
quilt for a domestic violence shelter.
The quilting sure makes the quilt come alive.
Before it looked a bit blah and now I'm loving it.
I quilted "Be Happy" across the bottom and
hope it will brings a little boy some joy for Christmas.
Two more charity premie quilts finished below.
The horse quilt is made with flannel.
I was cleaning my closet last month and found the
snowman wall hanging top above. Just in
time to finish it for a Christmas gift.
This variety of blocks below is the result of one of the
first classes I took for a quilt sampler back in 1995.
Sadly I didn't finish it, but recently I made an effort to
work on it and made the two blocks on the bottom right.
It's now hanging so I won't "for-get-about-it".
Two more blocks to go and I hope to finish
it in the new year.
Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!!
11 comments:
It is wonderful you found the little UFO BEFORE the holidays for a fun finish!
Happy Holidays Kim!
Wonderful charity quilt! I just love finding those really old UFO's and finishing them.
Your charity quilts are fabulous. Love those vibrant colors. And I love your sampler blocks too. How fun it must be to be reunited with that project again. You have been so productive!
Wow you have been busy! They look great.
Lots of wonderful pieces, you definitely keep busy with your quilting. I need to make a mini snowman for my small rack, so maybe I will get that started tomorrow.
Debbie
The charity quilt is beautiful and will be so loved by someone. Love your projects!
I'm loving the charity quilt as well, and the snowman is adorable!
Looks like someone has been busy. What a great job you do on your quilts, Kim. Love your charity quilts, your UFO blocks are going to make an amazing quilt, and there is going to be a lucky someone this Christmas with that adorable snowman wallhanging. Linda
Great quilts for charity.
The snowman quilt is adorable.
Wow, the purple one is going to be beautiful.
Pretty UFO! Good for you getting it out and working on it again! :0)
Great projects Kim. You have been busy. How cool to actually get an OLD UFO out of the closet and onto the design wall!!
Crispy
Post a Comment